- Memo Re: Flying Saucers by Director Walter B. Smith
- Subject: Flying Saucers – Sept. 24, 1952
- Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects — Dec. 2, 1952
- Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects — Dec. 10, 1952
- Subject: Flying Saucers — July 29, 1952
- CIA Memorandum Subject: Task Force Report on Greater CIA Openness – December 1991 (Page 10 is missing)
- Subject: Papers Recovered on the Death of Nicola Tesla — Department of Defense Memo to FBI (Feb. 9, 1981)
- Subject: Information Concerning Flying Saucers – Guy Hottel (March 22, 1950)
- Subject: Information Concerning Flying Disk (Roswell, NM) – FBI Director (July 8, 1947)
Unidentified Traffic Sighting by Japan Airlines Flight 1628 – November 18, 1986
Provided with testimony by former FAA chief John Callahan. Click here to view his testimony.
Sighting of Unidentified Flying Object Off The Newfoundland Coast – February 10, 1951
Provided with testimony by Commander Graham Bethune. Click here to view his testimony.
- Air Force Summary
- Air Intelligence Information Report
- Commander A.L. Jones Witness Report
- Pilot Graham Bethune Witness Report
- Second Commander Fred Kingdon Witness Report
- Diagram of Encounter
Panama Canal Zone Radar Sighting – March 9-10, 1958
Rendlesham Forest Incident – December 27, 1980
Malmstrom Air Force Base Incident – March 16, 1967
Incident in which 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFO’s hovering above. Provided with testimony by Capt. Robert Salas and Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson, US Air Force.